Guy Fieri's followers are familiar with Flavortown. Flavortown is a mystical place, a mentality, in which fun and food come together in total harmony. On Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Flavortown began with 'This pizza looks like a manhole cover in Flavortown,' Guy Fieri.' Willy Wonka had a chocolate stream. It takes these iconic food products, these iconic food moments, and it gives them their homes. They all live in Flavortown.
At Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives, Guy takes you to Flavortown on an exciting trip. At every episode of the Guy Games, a quick-paced supermarket cook-off takes place among chefs in the Flavortown elite. Now, Guy gives Flavortown 's laws via Instagram. He says, "Good-based crimes are particularly abhorrent. In Flavortown, the leader of an elite unit known as the Sketchy Chief Unit is the devoted detective who investigates bland food"
Laws Of Flavortown
1. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Guy writes, “If you're cooking and not making mistakes, you're not playing outside your safety zone.”
2. Taste as you go. “Always nibble away at the ingredients while preparing your dish,” he advises
3. Know your diners. As Guy puts it, “when cooking for a big crew of hungry dudes, don’t think you can get away with Fettuccine Alfredo.”
4. More bacon is always a good choice. ‘When cooking bacon, count out 3 pieces for each person... then triple It,” he writes.
5. Practice moderation. “You don’t have to eat the whole cheeseburger, just take a (big) piece,” he suggests.
6. ALWAYS sauce with authority.
7. Don’t ever use lighter fluid.
It has its own fan page, but on no map can you find it. Fieri is still shocked at the epic proportions with which a simple phrase from the catch has evolved. He says that it makes people happy — and by coincidence, sharing gladness is something that a chef and a loved Internet meme share.
Pleasanton, California has so many amazing sites to see. Here’s a brief list you should check out on your next visit:
Agustin Bernal Park
Pleasanton's Museum on Main
Alviso Adobe Community Park
Ravenswood Historical Site
Pleasanton Ridge Regional Park
Pleasanton Downtown Association
Lighthouse Baptist Church
Shadow Cliffs Regional Recreation
All of these wonderful parks are located just a short distance from our location in Dublin, California at 6483 Sierra Lane Suite 106.